Wednesday, November 7, 2007

POCKETFUL of POSIES Card & GRAND Re-OPENING of STUDIOBEECREATIONS Ebay Store


WHOOOOO WHOOOOOO!!!! Today, I am announcing the GRAND Re-OPENING of my EBAY STORE
STUDIOBEECREATIONS
I originally opened the store in August 2006....and was soooooo bizzzzzzzzzzzy creating one-of-a-kind COLLAGE cards from VINTAGE textiles...then joined Stampin'UP!...and found out I could NOT (at that time) post and sell my SU creations on Ebay....bummer! BUT wait!!!....Starting Novemebr 15th, I will be allowed to post and sell my art using Stampin'UP! products....I am soooooo excited!!!
Today's card POCKETFUL of POSIES is one I have in my Ebay store right now....I have RE-CYCLED a super sweet pocket from a little girl's pair of jeans...layered onto assorted patterned paper, and adorned with PRIMA flowers and glass beadlets ( LOVE this bling!!).Pocketful of Posies has been custom printed on vellum.
This 6 x 6 card can also double as a PAPER piecing addition to a SCRAPBOOK PAGE, using the "pocket" for a secret journalling spot!....Please beeeeeeeeeeeeeee sure to check out my EBAY store StudioBeeCreations
.....and come back often...You never know what you might find!....Custom orders WELCOME!!
Have a WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY!!!!

4 comments:

Samm said...

Very pretty!!! good luck with the shop!!!

Samm
x

Marlou McAlees said...

fabulous!!!! keep up the good work :) x

Michele Kovack said...

What a cute idea for jean's pockets! Good luck with your store!

Kelly said...

Cool card I love your pocket!! and all the cute flowers!!