Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A CORNUCOPIA of Craftiness....StudioBeeCreations

My NEW OBSESSION.....SwapDex....oh my goodness!!!!.....Filled with AWESOME creative SWAP posts to join!!!.....It's a passion....Itty Bitty Swap ...I LOVE little teensy tiny do-dads.....when we did shows on the road (wholesale tradeshows and retail craft shows)..I was deemed The Queen of Little.....this swap will be a hoot...and its not too late for you to join!!......and back to my FIRST LOVE >>>>> SEWING.....I have joined TWO APRON SWAPS...here ....and here.....I am SEW excited!!....and all that being said...NO, I am not quitting my Paper Crafts!!....I will be incorporating my stamps with my fabric art...and also still listing special items in my ETSY shop.....a true CORNUCOPIA of Craftiness!!....This sweet little VINTAGE framed piece..a reclaimed treasure Days of the Week embroidered towel with "An Apple a Day" stitched by me, was just listed this morning:

....Please beeeeeeeeee sure to check out all my items, including the section for Cardsforheroes.....where ALL proceeds go towards the funding of shipping costs for all the cards being sent to our soldiers by this most awesome group!!!
I am off to LOWES.....I am in my realm at the PAINT desk...what yummyness, with the colors!!...AND in Windows & Walls!!...whooowhoooo!......and tomorrow...I get to PLAY ALL day in The Bee Hive Studio....beeeeeeeee sure to check back & see my creations....ya' never know what will beeeeeeeeeeeeee happ'nin!
Creative blessings,
Debbie

1 comment:

Laura Evangeline said...

Call me! We need to hang out!!!