Saturday, May 10, 2008

BLOG CANDY on its WAY!!...DON'T LOOK FLOSSIE!!

FINALLY!!!!.....Flossie's BLOG CANDY is on its way!!( left The Bee Hive Studio on thursday!)...I LOVELOVELOVE the whole AMY BUTLER line....so much so....I just purchased a TON of fabric from this ETSY shop to make my APRONS, BAGS, Pincushions and assorted other sewing projects!....Awesome service!!!...Beeeee sure to check her out!
OK....so, if you've been reading my blog...you know already that I was offering a set of monogram cards made from the yummy-licious AB patterned papers....and after creating them for Flossie...I placed them in a box from Papertrey Ink...and added a bellyband to match.....BUT WAIT!!!....I could not STOP the creative flow.....so, I ALSO created an altered clipboard...minipost-it key fob (see tute on Angie's Stampin'Academy) AND a super sweet altered frame!.....I will be adding similar items to my ETSY shop withing the next few weeks....If you'd like your OWN personalized AB gift set ...please contact me!
I am having a BLAST working at Lowes....today I am teaching the Build & Grow workshop with the kids at the store.....my creative juices are flowing...so beeee sure to check back and see whats new at The Bee Hive Studio!!!!!!!
Creative Blessings,
Debbie
OHOHOH!!!!...I forgot to add that the FUN brooch/pin/embellishment on the clipboard is made by my very talented dd Joy ( Joy-Full-Ness)...who sells these JOXLETTES in her Etsy shop!...how uber cute are they?????

2 comments:

Alex said...

This is gorgeous stuff Debbie - wowzers!!!!! Flossie is one lucky gal!!

Have a wonderful Mother's Day!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Alhambra Club said...

I received all these wonderful goodies on Saturday and believe me the photo does not do it justice, they are beautiful.