Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Getting my POP of Color ON!

 
Short 'n sweet posty....getting started with my bottle brush trees for the upcoming season....
 
and yessssssssssssssss...I was wearing gloves..but, WITW anyhoo, I AM a POP of Color!
 
Next show coming up is Bella Rustica in Tennessee....and then I must stay close to home for several weeks as my hubby {Mr. Wonderful} has back surgery.
I won't be doing much on the road...but a couple of local shows...
&
 
Stay tuned,,,will be posting some of my crafty wares soon!
 
 
creative blessings,
debbie

1 comment:

Sadie said...

Hey, I was painting today too, although mine was just two coats of primer and one coat of top paint for a rolling book case to put in our garage to hold various wayward items! Mine was water base though! Painted red trim on back patio doors though, and that was oil base, but I did a better job of keeping it off me, although three plops fell on the wooden deck. Oh well!
Hope you are having fun!! :-)
Hugs! Sadie