Monday, November 18, 2013

Dear Family & Friends....

.....it's been a while...since my last post....
Lot's of changes....

But, in case you were wondering...I am STILL here creating!
I have had to put my travelling shows on hold temporarily...but 
is still up & running...and the BeeHive is a buzz!

I am currently concentrating on studio work...submitting for publications and design team calls....and of course, my etsy shop!

My blog appearance needs a little work...and I am hoping there is someone out there who can help me/advise how to tweek my appearance.

In the meantime...please keep watching my little shop updates...and see me on  facebook @ StudioBeeCreations!

I am also looking for some artsy gift shoppes that would be interested in carrying my mixed media designs. Please pass along my linky-do if you know of anyone !.....Thanks!!

creative blessings,
debbie 



1 comment:

Donna K said...

Congratulations!!! I know you'll do a marvelous job sharing your talents!