Monday, July 1, 2013

Door closed...OPEN window!!!

sooooooo.....it happened again...
another rejection...
 
BUT...I am looking towards the Open Window...and pressing on!
 
I have some projects up my sleeve(that's a hint!)...that I am working on to submit for publication...with the ever present encouragement from family & friends!
 
Going Forward...with the example of sweet friend Alexa Lett  (well known author, and fantastic artsy-craftsy merchant)..leading me toward that said "open window"...I will continue my quest (cue music...any music..I love to sing).
Working on some canvases, art blocks and assorted mixed media yumminess!
Have a SUPERB day!!
 
creative blessings,
debbie

1 comment:

Wanda said...

Debbie,
You know you have to kiss a lot of frogs as they say, and sometimes they are disguised as critics. Try not to let it get to you, just open that window a little wider! :)