Friday, October 17, 2008

NEW SHOES...a NEW DO...Another ME!


Nothing creative here to post...but AT LEAST, I am posting......Something I have found VERY difficult to do, since going to work at Lowes.......Check out these MOST MOSTMOST cute flipflops given to me by my "baby boy"( ok, seriously, he is 24...but, ya know how it goes!) and his beeeeeeeeeeeautiful wife....arent they too fun?.....and READY for NEXT spring!....gonna have to get a pedi to wear these!AND HOW 'BOUT these UBER FUN sneakers I just got for work???....I didnt even notice they have like a froggy and lillypads on them...they were MY FAVORITE COLOR of aqua...YUMMY-LICIOUS!!!

Ok.....and now.....here I am......after 5 1/2 months at Lowes.....I have gone from a size 18 to a size 12!...whooowhooooo...LOTS of walkinwalking ...and up & down those humongous ladders...equals a daily workout...PLUS I actually get paid!!...lol!...ANyhoo...will not step on the scales until the day BEFORE Thanksgiving....for those of you who have yo-yo'd your whole life like I have, you know its kinda depressing to see actual numbers....But, all I know, is I feel GREAT!......
Got my hair cut off...choppy and fun.......Oh...and see that barn thing on the wall?....One of my treasures from my MIL...many years ago...she passed this along to me when we moved to Tennessee.....Its from one of the Home Interior parties from LONGLONG ago!!
Anyhoo....nothing too creative going on in THE BEE HIVE.....just trying to ORGANIZE...STILL!!!...Oh my goodness...I am not good at this at all.....I keep getting distracted by SHINEY stuff....and buttons...and fabric...and paper....and ribbons.....OH MY!
Thanks for checking in with me.....please dont give up on my creative juices!....I have LOTS on my LISTS to do......
Creative blessings,
Debbie

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look beeeeeeeautiful!
(look, you're rubbing off on me...;)) love the sneakers, too! and those flip flops are too funny...i think i need a pair ;)
lots of love!

Polka Dot Moon said...

Fabulous flip flops and love the sneakers too!
Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for the goodies :) I'm looking forward to getting something fun in the mail other than bills!
Denise

Sandy said...

Debbie you are looking MAHHHHvelous, dahling!! Way to go, keep up the work, workin' out, and beeeeing busy! :)

Laura Evangeline said...

OH! Look at you! New shoes, new do, new bod! You're a new woman! I think I'm stalled out on my weight, and shoe shopping is out for at least a year. Booo! I went to Target yesterday and ended up with an empty basket. That's SOOO not me! I need you to come over one day and shop around my scrapspace before the packers come. I'm sure it'll be a few weeks though. I miss you!

Alhambra Club said...

You look great, think I need to get a job at Lowes, I would love to leave my size 18 behind.

Anonymous said...

hey friend!
i gave you an award at my blog...come see!

Jus Shar Designs said...

Those sneakers are too fun! And good for you for losing weight.

I'm sharing your struggle due to my diabetes. Cutting out a lot of my daily carbs has done the trick.

Keep up the good work!

Alex said...

You are gorgeous, my friend!!!! You look fabulous, and happy!!! Love all the new footwear!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Corie said...

Love the flip flops and sneakers!! You look so adorable too.

joybear said...

great job on the loss! LOVE the shoes!!

Laura Evangeline said...

Where are you, my bestest friend!? Hello!!!!

**Leanne Marie** said...

Your Blog Is Great!!
Keep Up The Good Work :)

((Hugs))
**Leanne**
xXx