Thursday, March 13, 2008

CARDS for HEROS.org set of 4 Handmade Cards


Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeefore I start....I STILL NEED SOMEONE ( or two) volunteers fro CKC in St.Louis!!!!...please reply ASAP!

OK.....here is a set of cards NOT MADE BY ME...but, donated to the CARDSFORHEROS.org cause to help supplement the HUGE postal fees that add up in mailing the cards to our deployed service members. I have volunteered to list in my ETSY SHOP, until we can get our own shop up & going.ALL proceeds from the SALE of these cards will go towards those fees. Watch for future listings, and CALLS FOR CARDS to contribute to this most awesome cause!
Thanks so much for looking today!!!
Creative blessings,
Debbie

2 comments:

Alex said...

Great cards for the cause Debbie! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

judy anderson said...

I received your email and put your address on my post it note section. If the cards for heroes doesn't arrive by April 14th. Send me a reminder. I will be at a conference 8th-14th but will have my fav. friend the computer with me.