Tuesday, March 25, 2008

CARD KIT set for ETSY Shop

I LOVELOVELOVE how this set turned out....its been "working" in my head since I saw the awesome boxes HERE to sell my sets of cards in my ETSY shop.
This particular set....all THANK YOU cards...made out of my February Card Kit...which is designed and provided by my UPUPUP...etc line with Stampin'UP!( I am so blessed to be in this group!)....If you are interested in getting on my mailing list for FUTURE kits ( no obligation!!), then please email...or leave me a note in the comment section...kits include all cardstock, etc. ready to make 12 cards ( 3 each of 4 different designs)......
Here, I have packaged a SET of 4...assorted Thank you notes ( standard A2 size)...with envelopes...in this GREAT presentation box & belly band.
Beeeeeeeeeeee sure to check my ETSY shop ( since I am trying to post something there more often!)...
Have a Terrific Tuesday!
Creative Blessings,
Debbie

5 comments:

Unknown said...

very cute cards, great colors, sure to sell!!

Alhambra Club said...

These are fantastic, love the colors you used and some gerat layouts.

Alex said...

Very cute kit Debbie, this one is a sure seller!

Blog candy winging its way to you *smile*

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Corie said...

These are beautiful!!

Laura Evangeline said...

Super cute!!!