Monday, February 18, 2008

When LIFE meets Art & ACCOUNTABILITY.....


OH MY GOODNESS, gracious....mercy me!!.....Do you remember Wile E. Coyote, from The Road Runner cartoons???....Well...I am calling this "SCRAP BOOK Interuptus".....which is what happens when LIFE meets ARt & Accountability....at least, that is for me!....Have you ever noticed...when you get on a roll with something (ie: SCRAPBOOKING a page a day)...and STUFF happens??...Well.....I have come to the sad conclusion...that altho, I have actually been accomplished in getting a scrapbook layout a day done ...I cannot complete my other tasks of day to day LIFE....not to mention my JOB....which at this point is Stampin'UP! and The Bee Hive Studio classes and creating KITS...and ETSY......Soooooooooooooooo.......I have decided to forge on ahead...get my ducks in a row.....do my job ( which is how I support my habit!!) and get back to reality....This is NOT to say...by ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM, that I am NOT scrapping.....Beeeeeeeeeeeeeecause, I have been having a BLAST..and really do feel sooooo accomplished.......BUT....I really need to get back to my Stampin'UP! bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyness...and my studio classes......AND....I havent been able to BLURF my blog faves in such a long time....and I do soooooo love the AWESOME inspiration out in cyber land!.....I will keep posting for sure....my cards...my scrapbook pages....and my ART...and still selling on ETSY!.....Please check back later today and see my latest card creation!...Thanks for hanging with me!!....Have a Positively Perfect PRESIDENT'S Day...and a MARVELOUS Monday, for sure!!
Creative blessings,
Debbie
PS.....If you have a moment...please beeeeeeeee sure to check out my DD 's blog!..
she is sooooooooooo creative...and a fun read.
PPS.......Thanks so all who have committed & been sending the bee stamped images...BOY HOWDY.....I am gonna beeeeeeeee so bizzzzzzzzzzzzy with Cards for Heros!!!...It's not too late to commit....scroll down for details...awesome BLOG CANDY chance!

2 comments:

Shannon McGann said...

Good for you, Debbie! I had to cut back on some stuff too so I could get my jobs done! It's too bad we can't just scrapbook and blurf all day isn't it?! I'm sending some bee images in the mail today for you. Have a great day.

Alex said...

Good for you girl - you need to balace everything and I am so very bad at this myself! Glad to see someone can do it - LOL! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex