Saturday, February 9, 2008

SUMMER STAMP CAMP with MYLES..BLASTOFF!
























Whoooooooowhoooooooo...I am still up with my accountability..altho, I will say doing the 2 page spreads are soooooo much easier!!.....gives me some time in between to make cards, altered stuff and items for my ETSY shop!
SO, these VERY FUN and cute pictures are from a Summer 2007 visit from the grandguys.....Myles ( about 3 1/2 in these pictures) LOVES Disney's Little Einsteins...they are his friends...24/7!!...Check out the excitement in those BIG BEEEEAUTIFUL BLUE EYES!

ANd...here he is....in his jammies that Mama ( that's me!) bought him....He's waiting for my Summer Stamp Camp to get started.....and CHECK OUT THAT FORM!!!.....What an action shot!...what a wonderful memory for me!!...a sweet blessing.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sure to check out my BLOG CANDY CHALLENGE!!!!
If I am unable to keep it at the top of my blog....please keep scrolling down for the entry...you WONT want to miss out!!!!!

Thanks so much for checking out my accountability scrapbook pages...I am having a BLASTOFF of a time!!!

3 comments:

Heather P. said...

These pages are just TOO cute!! My 2 1/2 year old DD is totally obsessed with the Little Einsteins, too! :)

Erica said...

You did a great job with these layouts. Love them!

Sandy said...

What a sweeetieeeee!!!!!