Thursday, February 28, 2013

FLOWER POWER

 
What's this?...Well...actually something I have had sitting in one of my MANY "todo"
baskets for a few years....just waiting....and waiting.... for THIS:
 
OH MY GOODNESS!!!...such YUMMYNESS!!!!
...and a blast from the past!...a long, lost art of straw flowers!
From what I have read...these were creations made by women entrepeneurs from back in the 1960's.
I purchased a "kit" from Cathy Callahan several years ago....and because I bingbingbing thru many assorted crafts and mediums, it sat.......until NOW!
Getting back into the show circuit this year....I am already signed up for TWO awesome shows!!!
both of which I am doing with my junk gypsy friend Wanda/The Grapevine Marketplace
AND........
my plan to build UP my etsy shop StudioBeeCreations is actually going to happen!
These sweet flowers...along with my mixed media canvases and paperdoll ARTBLOCKS...and MORE will be loaded into the shop SOON!!! Sooooo, if you cannot make it to the shows...be sure to shop ETSY...for handcrafted...homemade goodness...from the heart.
 
Now........what to do with the "leftovers"????....sigh...I cannot throw anything away!
 
Oh...I have an idea.......
 
 
creative blessings, debbie
 


No comments: