Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Buttons Galore & More!!!!!!!

Whoooooooooowhoooooooooooooo!!!!
 
Waiting is the MOST difficult thing for me!........BUT.....my news from my teaser post here, is that I am featured as a Guest Designer on Buttons Galore & More!!
 
{Waiting: case in point:...trying to write this post with all my linky-do's is NOT working this morning...soooo THIS might take a while...argh!}
 
Onward.....So....Without further "ado"....here is my canvas:
 
 
If you read my post here...you will notice similarities....but, also each is a different piece of art....which is why I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE what I do!
 
Check ut the close up of the YUMMY buttons from BG&M:
 
 
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sure to check my Etsy shop
 
COMING SOON!!!
 
I will be offering assorted  PaperdollArt Blocks & canvases and papergoods SOON!
Check back for my VINTAGE SUPPLIES section.....these will be goodies from my stash to use in your own art creations.....or collections!
 
creative blessings, debbie
 
ps....Thank you Alexa Lett for your friendship and encouragement!
 


No comments: