Thursday, July 3, 2008

BIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZY in The Bee Hive Studio

On my day off from my job at LOWES...this is what I was doing!!!...A special order request from my church, to make thank you notes for all the Sunday School worker-bees and teachers. Yowza!...do I ever feel accomplished!.....Same layout/sketch for each...but using my bits & pieces and hoarded stash....I was able to create 48 of these....and honestly not make a dent in my creative mess ( see this post).....what in the world???
Anyhoo....the inside sentiment/verse was printed on my computer....all other supplies are from SU.....and I was going to use my SU watermark...but, have not yet figured out how to CHANGE the 2007 to a 2008 to make it current( can anyone help me with this???)....maybe its time for a change....
I also had another card request......so, sticking with the concept of not just making ONE (after all....everything is already OUT on the table, right?)...I made one to keep & one to share.
I LOVE creating this way....my next big project will be to get all the Cards for Heroes cards completed, and sent off to Sandy for distribution....I am so psyched about creating & crafting on my days off now.......MOJO heaven!
BTW.....Special Order requests are always welcome!....Check out my ETSY shop.....and my previous blog posts to see some of my work.
Thanks for stopping by!!
Creative blessings,
Debbie

4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Oh my you are one card making machine, love these cards they are so pretty, and I am sure will be much appreciated.

Corie said...

WOW -- these are just gorgeous!!

Alex said...

Oooh, you have been a card-making machine, my friend and they are all GORGEOUS!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Mary said...

Beautiful! I've enjoyed checking out your blog.