Friday, August 3, 2007

TAGGED!!! How Cool Is THIS????

Oh my goodness.....such an honor for me, as a newbie blogger! Thanks Samm for including me!!
Soooooo...here's my list of 7:
  1. I have been married 27 years this November to my soulmate...People tell him he "glows" when he talks about me...He is a remarkable, loving, giving,totally supportive man- I am SO Lucky!
  2. I LOVE CHOCOLATE...always have...always will..ALWAYS...ALWAYS!
  3. I have 3 children ( Jenny 33, Joy 31, Jarrod 23......first two from first marriage) & two Grandguys (Myles 3 & Sammy 2)
  4. I think I should have been born during the 1930's( Depression era)...I save everything....cannot throw anything away..Hence, my LOVE for maing STUFF outta JUNK!
  5. I Love to sing...hate to dance( I cannot do this..I have two left feet, I think)
  6. Favorite foods: CHOCOLATE-Oh, I already mentioned this!; BIG Yummy Salads with lots of assorted toppings & textures...ranch dressing
  7. Have been dieting most of my life...must be the CHOCOLATE!
It's been WAY too long since I have posted anything...Grandguys are visiting...my BeeHive Studio STAMP CAMP is today...so I have made LOTS of new thing for it...so, at least will have some new posts coming shortly.
Ok...now, time for me to do the "tag", you're it to:
Laura
Jen
Kathryn
Jan
Pat
Laurie Ann
Angie

There are SOOOOOOOO many more AWESOME & Inspirational Ladies who have really helped me out over the past few weeks since I started my blog...I thank each & every one of you!
Blessings, Debbie





3 comments:

Laura Evangeline said...

I'm IT!!!

Brenda said...

Great tag info, love your blog and watch it everyday. Keep up the good work ! Please post all those cool things you do ( like the awesome card creations from todays stamp camp )people need to see them !
Love B

Heather P. said...

Wow, I can't believe you have a 33 year old daughter... You look SO young! What's your secret? Is it the chocolate?? Is that the key to maintaining a youthful appearance? If so, I'm totally there! :)

In all seriousness, you really do look great! I love reading everyone's "7 things you don't know about me" posts... Such fun!