Saturday, May 17, 2014

I AM The Luckiest!!!

whoooooowhoooooooo!
Today is the day I am going to Donna Downey Studios
to take TWO classes with
Can you say "OVER THE TOP EXCITED"

Short story.....Last year while waiting for what was ENDLESS hours in the hospital waiting room for BEST HUBBY IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD to come out of surgery...I was doing mindless surfing on my tablet....when I stumbled upon Stephanie Ackerman's Homegrown Hospitality..{truely a GOD thing}
A peace came over me....I sent her a message....she texted me back....and I have been following her journeys ever since....Sooooo when I saw she was coming to DDStudios....just an hour and a half away....BEST HUBBY paid for my classes!!
***************************************
These are a few pre-class mini art frames I made with Stephanie in mind...
I cannot wait to see what she inspires me to do today!!

creative blessings,
debbie

1 comment:

Katy said...

These look great! Can't wait to see what you make in class! :)