Sunday, February 9, 2014

Linnie Blooms Design Team Challenge!!

whooooowhooooooo!...I am sooooooooooooooo loving being a part of this awesome design team @ Linnie Blooms!!
I am creating on a regular basis ( actually on a schedule...but not)....when the muse hits me....when the mojo lets me....I am in my Happy Place !!!!
Be sure to check out the designer submissions for this month....and JOIN IN!!
This 6x6 card will be in my Etsy shop this week...its about LOVE....not necessarily a Valentine.
My MOST loved teacher of all time was my high school chorus teacher..
I dedicate...this...to you!

creative blessings,
debbie

2 comments:

Janet Alden said...

LOVE this!

Donna K said...

This is just great, Debbie…how fun to incorporate music into your design. I saw your comment about your husband playing the drums on FB and it made me smile. I live with a musician / singer as well so I can very much relate to music around the house. Nothing like it…I can also see where your inspiration may have come from. How nice that you dedicated this piece to your teacher. Wonderful!