Thursday, August 16, 2012

Tulip Tie-Dye and E-Book REVIEW

Okeeedokeeeee......so, this is my second attempt to get this post up and going........
I was asked to review a brand new Ebook put out by ilovetocreate.com
using a  Tulip Tie-Dye kit....its been MANYMANY years since  I tried my hand at tie dyeing.
I was sent the "kit"...and asked to make something...write supplies & instructions and post about it.
Soooooo.....I got together a couple of "blanks" from my stash...a Gerber Onesie and a bar cloth from Target....and went for it!
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the OMBRE look....so, following the AWESOME instructions ( seriously, I could not have explained it better!)..... I created these:
which turned into....this:

added together with a FUN embellishment you can find in my ETSY shop
birdies and bloomers
HOW MUCH UBER fun & cuteness??????........The instuctions are awesome!!!
The kit goes a LONGLONG way.....sooooo many options!
....EASY PEASY lemon squeezy!
Following all the inclosed instructions....along with the eBook...you will ULTIMATELY hooked!!
So....go check it out!....
The e-Book is awesome....The Tulip Tie-Dye opens the creative world to FUNFUNFUN!
creative blessings,
Debbie

1 comment:

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

no comments???......hmmmmmm...what do I need to do to get comments????..any suggestions?