Thursday, June 28, 2012

Looking for ME!

Soooooooooooooo...here is just a quickie post....so I can say that I did.....so that I can say what I am UP to!
Years ago....we owned and operated a home-based business we called Mama's Attic....It all started with taking the plunge...and taking my "wares" to a wholesale trade show in Kansas City. We got soooo many orders   that my hubby quit his job so that we could fill them.....and so the story goes that we continued to do trade shows..and local craft shows. We "evolved"......we made "stuff outta junk"...repurposing found objects aka: treasures from the past..."reborn" into  one-of-a-kind collectibles.
Mama's Attic sold to stores all across the USA, Canada, England and Japan ...and we even had a contract with Cracker Barrel stores, as well as being featured in Gooseberry Patch and Paisley Panda catalogs.
Fast forward...today.......due to the economy ( dont think I need to spell that out)...we had to join the outside workforce....and now both hubby and I work for a major home improvement store (check past posts)......That being said...I am soooooooooooooooo wanting to get back to my creative endeavors FULLTIME!

Soooooooo...( yeah...I said quickie post!)...here I am...putting myself out there.....With my family totally encouraging me...I am stepping out to show my wares...again. Please check out my Etsy shop StudioBeeCreations
to see what I have been creating lately!

I would LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE to find a few shops across the USA who might be interested in carrying my unique pieces of art and cards....I promise TOP QUALITY!
Please contact me thru my etsy shop StudioBeeCreations
if you....or if you know someone who...would be interested in carrying my wares...ALL serious wholesale inquiries will be answered.
Or................if you are just looking for that UNUSUAL...one-of-a-kind gift or handcrafted card, please shop til you drop!!!

Thanks for indulging me in my "short" post!
My goal is to beeeeeeeeeeeeeee so bizzzzzzzzzy!...I am on the hunt for magazines to submit to , to get published also!

Thanks for visiting my blog....come back tomorrow....I am in a BLOG HOP of altered items....amongst some MOST AWESOME designers....whoooowhooooo!...wait til you see!
Creative Blessings,
Debbie

No comments: