Saturday, February 18, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012..Mixed Media Loveeeeeee

Well......here is a mixed media creation I made for my sweet hubby this past Valentine's Day.....A picture from the past ( our 10th year Anniversary)..that I pulled out of the archives.

With my effort lately being to try to get myself BACK into the blogging mode...posting of pics of my latest passion...MIXED MEDIA ARTS.....I have to remember to take pics "along the way" as I am creating...so I can post the process.....But, for now...I will just have to show the end result and list some of my stash that I used.....

The actual "frame" is a vintage cupboard door that I salvaged from when we used to do our trade shows....I HAD TO HAVE it..for me!.....Painted...painted....oh, and then painted again...sanded....painted....you get the process....ModPodged left over papers from my mixed media kit from Scarletlime....(.loveeeee Christy Tomlinson).....and inks & sprays ( yeah...I REALLY need to be more exact with my descriptions!)....Fabric heart was handcut from some scrap fabric ( I cannot seem to throw anything out!)....

Anyhoo...my hubby loved his gift....a sweet reminder of us in those younger years ( wow...this was taken almost 22 years ago!).

Sooooo...come back & visit...I have soooo many ideas swimming & spinning in my head....BEEEEEatrice got a fresh coat of MY FUN FAVORITE TURQUOISE color...and I have started adding some tissue paper to her bodice.....ooooooh gonna be so yummy!

Have a creatively blessed day!

1 comment:

Pammejo said...

Debbie, what a beautiful project. TFs