Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What in the World?????......SPRING????

Well.................the weather dudes were RIGHT!!....Thank goodness WE (ahem...Mr. Lowes!) covered up all our NEWLY PLANTED flowers and veggies last night!!!.....Is it SPRING, yet???


Check out my bee "wind sock"....whose swirly tail thingy did not survive the last windy day!...oh well....$$$ spot at Target....still a GREAT deal...its a BEE!!!
Looks kinda like a cemetery......but this "bed" houses my rambling rose bush....and some NEW tomato plants....didnt want them to get frozen!
So.....now...I have to run outside in my jammies and UNCOVER everything before the SUN bakes them!...honestly, I do not understand this scientific concept.....but...ya do what ya gotta do!!
Beeeeeeeeeeeeee sure to check out my ETSY shop for some new CardsforHeroes I will be posting later today....its a WONDERFUL cause...please spread the word!.....
On a search today for some YUMMY fabric for my NEW Aprons for the shop......bingbingbing....stamp some cards....sew some stuff.....Obviously bizzzzzzzy as a........you know what!!!.......
creative blessings,
Debbie

No comments: