Sunday, January 27, 2008

LOOKEE what UPS Delivered!!!

OK,OK,OK....I Know I agreed to USE WHAT I HAVE...but,I didnt HAVE this....and, I got caught up in the HSN buyers frenzy a few weeks ago...I will tell you, that the video they showed definitely SOLD me on this new CAD II, BIG BITE from WeR Memory Keepers....Plus the FREE(???) grommets that came with it!!.....So....I took this picture yesterday, and as you can see..it is STILL in the package....HONESTLY I had some orders to get finished first beeeeeeeefore I would LET myself open it!......and now, this morning, I am doing a quickie post before church........But, when I get home, I will get out THE JAWS OF LIFE ( which is what is going to be needed to OPEN the package!) and start playing!!!....oooooh...BUT WAIT!...first, I WILL read the IMPORTANT INFO WARNING that is on the bottom of the package.....If I can get BIT by the little CAD....what injury do you think could be made with this monster????.....I shutter to think!
Anyhoo...thats it for right now....just a glimpse of my new tool!
Have a SUPERIOR Sunday!!!
Creative Blessings,
Debbie

6 comments:

Alex said...

Holy Moly - this is the second one of these I have seen this weekend and I have never seen one before! Is it different that the cropadile or the same concept, different company? I love all the stuff you got with it - you will have to tell us how you like it! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Alhambra Club said...

I am so jealous you received your already, was hoping to get mine so I could play this weekend, hopefully mine will come this week so I can paly

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I got mine a couple of days ago too . . . yep, still in the package. I'm hoping to get it out and use it today!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog! I appreciate it! I'll be back again!

Marlou McAlees said...

oh fabulous Debbie!!!!! have fun using this !!! hugzzz xx

Unknown said...

I'm gonna need a FULL honest review of that bad boy. It is on my wishlist but I need to know if this cheapo should really spend the cash on it...I'm looking forward to your full report. LOL

Alhambra Club said...

Mine finally arrived YESTERDAY!!! Can't wait to play with it this weekend.