Monday, October 29, 2007

SHAME ON ME!!!

Shame...shame on me!!!!.....No excuses....just too many irons in the fire.....I am basically going to start my blog over from SCRATCH...beeeeeeeeeeeeeeecause, I cannot seem to keep up with everything!.....so, after today's RAMBLING, I will get back to posting on a regular basis. HONESTLY, I do not know how my FAVORITE BLOGGERS do this daily!..I totally salute you all!
Please forgive me for being beeeeeeeehind on my RAK posts...I have received some awesome packages lately....and will be posting those too, to catch up!
A couple of weeks ago, I met my KINDRED SPIRIT Sister, Mercy
She is a WONDERFUL inspiration....and truely a God send into my life....please check out her blog!
OK....so...thats it for today......hopefully I can get back on track now with my postings!
Have a MOST MARVELOUS MONDAY!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hey girl! thanks for the shout-out! i have you listed in my blogroll now...i hope you get some well-deserved traffic from it! your blog is great, so keep up the good work!

love ~ your kindred spirit sister!

michelle sturgeon said...

Looking foreward to reading your blog regularily! Once you get into a routine, it gets easy!

Estivalia said...

LOL, updating a blog on a daily basis in almost impossible. I've set myself an schedule for a post eery second day, and even with that I have problems sometimes.

I'm also looking forward to see your new projects :)

Estivalia said...

hum..hi, it's me again (lol), just wanted to let you know you've been tagged :D

Marlou McAlees said...

hi you!!! :) missing all your lovely work , glad you are well xxx