Tuesday, September 25, 2007

MY WORLD....ALtered Globe

Welcome to MY WORLD.....this is an ALTERED GLOBE I made a few years ago..before I joined STampin'UP! ( or else there would be LOTS more stamping on it!!)....The globe.....rescued from GOODWILL , was a project I entered at a LSS to compete for an ALTERED ART DESIGNER for the store. Well...I won....but, since then the store has unfortunately gone out of business. ANd now the globe of MY WORLD...my family, my faith, and my love for all things creative, has a place of honor on my mantle in my BEE HIVE STUDIO. It just goes to show, you can alter ANYTHING!.....I have made STUFF OUT OF JUNK for most of my life....having a hard time throwing anything away...even the smallest pieces of paper and ribbon can be used in art!.Recycle....recycle....recycle...and having a blast!!


Thanks so much for visiting my blog.....Please sign my guest book.....and email me with any questions about my altered art and Stampin' UP! creations!


9 comments:

Laura Evangeline said...

Of course you already know that I love this project!

PineyWoodsPrims~Dena said...

I would have never thought of this. You are so creative. I agree with you about saving things. You just never know when you might need it. That is why my craft room is full and I have a storage room that is full of everything. Thanks for sharing your great ideas.

michelle sturgeon said...

Wow, what a cool project!

Marlou McAlees said...

very very creative Debbie!! love it xx

Shelli said...

Oh how awesome! I just adore seeing projects like this. I must say they make me green with envy, though. I'd love to "see" such great things in "junk". Thanks for sharing!!

Unknown said...

Fantastic!! That is the first ever altered globe! I love it....makes me want to look at everything through "altered" eyes! Thanks for sharing...I must go to yard sales this weekend!

Ijsbeer said...

The globe is great! Very cool

Corie said...

This is such a great idea!!

Dawn said...

I Love this globe. how cool. Love the site. Thanks for visiting my blog. I will be back!!