Saturday, March 1, 2014

Happy Birthday Cards for Scrap It Girl Challenge!



Come enjoy the fun over @ Scrap It Girl where I am on the Design Team....along with LOTS of other very talented ladies!....The month of March Challenge is birthdays!....I have created 2 cards for the theme...using  my own "sketch" (easy peasy way to do multiples!)
Taking a 6x6 card base...I have adhered VINTAGE ladies hankies from my stash...along with bits 'n bobs from The BeeHive Studio.....both similar in design...and yet different!
Hop on over to Scrap It Girl....check out the yummy gift offerings for THE WINNER!
Best of Luck!!
I will be checking out the submissions!

creative blessings,
debbie

1 comment:

Janet Alden said...

I would be thrilled to receive one of these fun and festive birthday cards! You have a wonderful gift!